Friday, July 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home



Caymen had a bit of a rough night with sleeping and pain last night. This morning they have gotten him his pain medicine and he is beginning to feel better. He had physical therapy and was able to sit up, put on his socks, and was able to stand and walk. Our God is an awesome God!

They were able to take out his IV today. He had an x-ray on his neck to see if they can remove the neck brace.

He rode down to the cafeteria in the go kart with spiderman. Caymen got some lunch and then went back to his room. The doctor had Caymen walk down the hall. The doctor's evaluation and the x-ray results showed that Caymen will be released today and is COMING HOME!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!

God is a faithful and great God! Psalm 30:5 "Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning."

1 comment:

  1. Pastor Richard Blevens called me to pray for caymen, My little friend was with me he is four years old I told him what happened and ask him to go to my bedroom right then to pray ,this was his prayer. God you know this little boy and if you choose to take him to heaven where you are please tell his mom and dad to trust you ,but I would like him to stay with his mom and dad a little longer because they love him so much .Thank you God I know you heard me in Jesus name, aman. I am a member of Pastor Blevens Church and moved to Al. this little boys name is Chance Serroll he is four I couldn't add anything to that prayer,I Just said amen. so glad caymen is doing as wellas he isI will tell Chance God did hear his prayer, we will keep praying for him.

    ReplyDelete